We hope this message finds you and your loved ones well. As our practice continues to move forward during the ever-changing COVID-19 landscape, Uong Eye Care will be resuming in-office, starting Monday, May 18, 2020.
Our office hours will be Monday-Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and closed Thursday and Friday. Please call to schedule your appointments, this includes any eyeglass and contact lens pick up as well as looking for frames!
In order to keep our office a safe place, we have created some guidelines to reduce exposure:
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
• Any questions or concerns are to be discussed over the phone. You can contact our office at (407) 656-6870.
• We kindly ask you to refrain from bringing other guests into the office with you. All guests are going to be asked to wait in the car during the appointment.
• Patient who need assistance or bring small children will be accommodated upon arrival
• All patients are required to wear a mask during the appointment. Due to limited supplies we ask that you try to provide your own mask.
•Please be aware that in order to follow CDC guidelines of social distancing we will not be seeing patients earlier or later than their scheduled appointment time.
• Avoid eating or drinking 15 mins prior to the appointment so that we can get an accurate temperature result.
• Please park in front of our office building and wait in your vehicle
• Upon arrival, text us at (407) 603-3094 or call our office at (407) 656-6870 to confirm your check-in
• We ask that you remain in your car once checked in. Our waiting room will be limited with no more than 6 people. If you need to use the restroom please call the office and we will gladly assist you.
• When it is time for your appointment to begin, one of our assistants will approach your vehicle to check your temperature and to walk you into the building.
We are following all CDC guidelines to clean and sanitize our facilities. Patients will not be called into the office until the previous person has exited and the area has been properly sanitized.
Wash Your Hands. Stay home. Wear a mask to reduce exposure when in public. Monitor the news for updates from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Florida Department of Health.
Stay social. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and on our website for updates.
Thank you for entrusting us with your care. Please call our office should you have any questions.
Sokonviset Uong, O.D.